Estacada Library Board
August 3, 2013, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Library Small Conference Room–Approved
Present: Pres. Suzanne Sager, Dir. Kraig Bartel, Dir. Janet Bowen, Dir. Earlean Marsh,
Dir. Jane Troeh, Library Director Michele Kinnamon, Cliff Jones, Nonprofit Association of Oregon.
The purpose of the workshop was to develop a plan of action for the Board for the 2013-2014 fiscal year.
Using the Library’s Strategic Plan 2013-2018 as a starting point, the library board discussed projects most important to them. The group came up with a list of approximately 8 potential projects and prioritized them. They identified the top five projects to work on for the upcoming year and identified a board member that would take the lead on each project. Board members who wanted to work on more than one project were encouraged to do so.
The projects are as follows:
1) Outdoor sign identifying the library—Earlean Marsh, Jane Troeh, Janet Bowen
2) Technology Plan—Michele Kinnamon, Suzanne Sager, Earlean Marsh
3) Building Maintenance Plan—Kraig Bartel, Suzanne Sager
4) Create a Friends of Estacada Library group—Jane Troeh, Janet Bowen, Earlean Marsh
5) Wade Creek Park Phase 3 Liaison—Janet Bowen, Jane Troeh
The workshop adjourned at 1 p.m.