Miscellaneous Book Lover’s Links
- American Library Association (ALA)
ALA is the world's oldest and largest library association. Its purpose is to promote library service and the profession of librarianship.
- Independent Publishing Resource Center
The IPRC facilitates creative expression, identity and community by providing individual access to tools and resources for creating independently published media and artwork.
- Ooligan Press
Portland State University's student-run publishing house and home of the master's degree in publishing.
- Oregon Library Association (OLA)
OLA keeps Oregon's library community informed about events and issues important to association members, libraries, library trustees, and friends of libraries across the state.
- Powell’s Books
Portland’s world-famous bookstore.
- Reading Frenzy
An independent press emporium.
Portland’s annual book and literary festival. The mission is to share the passion for books, writers and storytelling.
- City of Estacada Homepage
Information for residents and visitors to Estacada and the surrounding areas. Includes information on city business (City Council meeting minutes, committee agendas, contact information for City Council and committee members, etc…).
- Clackamas River Elementary
(503) 630-8552, 250 N.E. Main St., Estacada, OR 97023
- Eagle Creek Elementary
(503) 630-8621, 30391 S.E. Highway 211, Eagle Creek, OR 97022
- Estacada Area Arts Commission
- Estacada Community Foundation
- Estacada Fire Dept
- Estacada High School
(503) 630-8515, 355 N.E. 6th Ave., Estacada, OR 97023
- Estacada Junior High
(503) 630-8516, 500 N.E. Main St., Estacada, OR 97023
- Estacada School District
Phone: (503) 630-6871, School board meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. at the Central office, 255 N.E. 6th Avenue.
- Estacada Summer Celebration
- Estacada/Clackamas River Area Chamber of Commerce
Business directory and links to local events.
- River Mill Elementary
(503) 630-8517, 850 N. Broadway St., Estacada, OR 97023