- LEGO Creativity Club, Nov. 22, 11 a.m. --1 p.m.Don't miss the November LEGO Creativity Club, where kids come to go wild making LEGO creations. We have plenty of bricks for you to build with and this month features the "partner challenges." Bring a friend or a bunch of friends to see who can make the most amazing creation. The LEGO club is open to all kids but kids under age 8 must have a parent or caregiver with them. See you this Saturday, Nov. 22 at 11 a.m. in the Estacada Library Flora Room. This program is FREE and open to kids aged 12 and under.2014-11-21 10:27:41
- Earthquake Preparedness Lecture Friday, Nov. 21
This event has been rescheduled for Friday, November 21 at 7 p.m.The next lecture in the Friends of Estacada Library Lecture Series is "A Whole Lotta Shakin' Will be Going On: Earthquakes, Oregon & Preparedness," November 21, 2014, 7 p.m. in the Flora Room. The lecture is presented by Dave Bugni, P.E., S.E. & Critical/Emergency Building Task Group member of the Oregon Resilience Plan. The event is free and open to all.2014-10-28 10:22:50
- Oldtime Fiddlers Assn. Jam December 21The Oregon Oldtime Fiddlers' Association invites you to join them for old time fiddle and dance music at the library on the third Sunday of each month. They take place from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Flora Room. This event is open to both players and spectators. Musicians who play fiddle, guitar or other acoustic string instruments are welcome. All levels of experience are invited.
Upcoming dates will be announced soon.
These events are FREE and open to the public.2014-09-29 12:33:42
- Noah Cotter Art Exhibit in Library
Art in the Library
Presented by Estacada Public Library & Estacada Area Arts Commission"The Benefit of Hindsight: Works by Noah Cotter," is currently on display at the Library through January 2015. Cotter, an Estacada native, is the latest artist to receive an exhibition as part of the Art in the Library series, presented by the library and the Estacada Area Arts Commission.This exhibit is FREE and open to the public during regular library hours. Some works are for sale. For more information contact the Library at 503.630.8273. 2014-09-17 12:34:30
- Join Friends of the Estacada Public LibraryOur library now has a Friends group! Friends of the Estacada Public Library is already planning events and projects to help promote and support our library. You can get involved by 1) becoming a member 2) becoming a member AND volunteering. Membership is only $10 a year for individuals and $15 for families. Check out its Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/friendsoftheestacadalibrary.org 2014-05-01 16:04:20