- The Good Old Dog Project Exhibit in LibraryThe next exhibit in the Art in the Library series, a collaboration between the Estacada Library and Estacada Area Arts Commission, is "The Good Old Dog" Project.
This collection of photographs by West Linn photographer Pauline Zonneveld celebrates the spirit of dogs in their golden years.
An opening reception hosted by Friends of the Estacada Public Library will be held on Friday, September 18 at 6 p.m. at the Library. It is free and open to the public.
- Fine-Free Week Sept. 13 through Sept. 19Library fines got you down? Can't use the library because you owe? Take advantage of Fine-Free Week, coming up in September.
Return overdue items during Fine-Free Week and fines are waived! Fines over $25? You pay half and we’ll waive the other half.
Return LOST items and fines are waived. Lost or missing library cards replaced for FREE! This fine amnesty runs from Sunday, September 13
at 11 a.m. until Saturday, September 19 at 5 p.m.
- Summer Reading Program--Keep on Reading!The Summer Reading season is underway!But just because sign-up time is over doesn't mean you have to stop reading.
Kids, teens and adults can bring in reading logs between now and August 31 and claim your prizes and raffle tickets.
Our last event for kids is Wednesday, July 29 at 1:30 with Henrik Bothe's wacky brand of physical comedy and juggling tricks.
Click on the link below for a SCHEDULE
- Founding Families Photography Exhibit
Philip Foster Farm on the Oregon Trail, in association with the Friends of Estacada Public Library and the Estacada Area Arts Commission presents Founding Families: Fostering Communithy in the Estacada Area.
This exhibit is a photographic history of early families in the Estacada area. The exhibit will run until September in the library. This exhibit celebrates the pioneering men, women and children who found a home and formed a community here in the 1800s and early 1900s.
For more information, call the library at 503-630-8273 or visit the web sites for the organizations below:
Philip Foster Farm
Estacada Area Arts Commission2015-01-06 11:31:13
- Join Friends of the Estacada Public LibraryOur library now has a Friends group!
Friends of the Estacada Public Library is already planning events and projects to help promote and support our library.
You can get involved by 1) becoming a member 2) becoming a member AND volunteering.
Membership is only $10 a year for individuals and $15 for families.
Check out its Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/friendsoftheestacadalibrary.org