- Friends of the Library Book Sale Oct. 16 & 17The Friends of Estacada Public Library will hold its Fall Book Sale Oct. 16 & 17 in the library's Flora Room.
You'll find books and materials for all ages either donated to or deleted from the library's collection, including:
hardback and paperback fiction and non-fiction, DVDs, CD audiobooks, music compact discs. Children's picture
books, teen graphic novels, romance novels, puzzles, mystery, history, biography, how-to and self-help, cookbooks,
inspirational and much more.
Most items cost $1 or less. Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
All proceeds benefit the Estacada Library. We are located at 825 NW Wade Street in Estacada.
For more information call 503.630.8273.2015-09-22 12:41:46
- Library Closed October 12All LINCC libraries, including Estacada, will be closed on Monday, Oct.12 (Columbus Day) so staff can participate in a daylong training.
Estacada Library will resume regular hours on Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 10 a.m.
Click here for locations and hours of other Clackamas County Libraries.
- Pre-school Story Time Every WednesdayAnother fun-filled story time year has begun! Our beloved story time with Laurie B. happens every Wednesday at 11 a. m. for preschool children and their caregivers.
Join us for stories, songs and rhymes that help develop early literacy, language skills and social skills. Story times help parents and caregivers foster a lifelong love of books and reading in children, and helps families bond by participating in healthy, enriching activities together. Story time lasts an hour and is held weekly. See our Calendar of Events on the web site for the complete story time schedule.
- The Good Old Dog Project Exhibit in LibraryThe next exhibit in the Art in the Library series, a collaboration between the Estacada Library and Estacada Area Arts Commission, is "The Good Old Dog" Project.
This collection of photographs by West Linn photographer Pauline Zonneveld celebrates the spirit of dogs in their golden years.
An opening reception hosted by Friends of the Estacada Public Library will be held on Friday, September 18 at 6 p.m. at the Library. It is free and open to the public.
- Join Friends of the Estacada Public LibraryOur library now has a Friends group!
Friends of the Estacada Public Library is already planning events and projects to help promote and support our library.
You can get involved by 1) becoming a member 2) becoming a member AND volunteering.
Membership is only $10 a year for individuals and $15 for families.
Check out its Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/friendsoftheestacadalibrary.org