- Library Closed on Memorial Day, May 30The Estacada Library will be closed on Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day.
The library will resume regular hours on Tuesday, May 31 at 10 a.m.
Your library staff wishes you all a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!2016-05-25 15:51:13
- Civics for Adults Workshop Series
Estacada Library is presenting an informative workshop series on topics
related to citizenship and civic affairs. Click on the flyer below for details!
- Be a Library Board MemberThis is a good time to be on the Estacada Library Board of Trustees! Help shape the development of the library's adjacent property and future expansion. Please see the information from the City of Estacada below:
CITY OF ESTACADA Library Board Vacancy
The City of Estacada is accepting applications from persons interested in serving on the Estacada Public Library Board.
The Estacada Library Board has one vacancy. The position must be filled by a resident living within the Estacada city limits. The term of office is four years.
Appointments will be made by the City Council at their July 11, 2016 meeting. Applications may be obtained at www.cityofestacada.org or at City Hall, 475 SE Main Street, and must be submitted by 4:00pm, Wednesday, June 15, 2016. Additional information regarding the qualifications and duties of each position may be obtained at City Hall.
The City of Estacada is an equal opportunity provider and employer.2016-05-24 13:08:23
- May Library Board Meeting CancelledThe Thursday, May 26, meeting of the Estacada Public Library Board of Trustees has been cancelled.
The board's next meeting will take place on Thursday, June 23 at 5:30 p.m.2016-05-24 12:45:45
- Three New Cultural Passes AvailableWilsonville's World of Speed Museum, Salem's Gilbert House Children's Museum and Oregon City's End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive and Visitor Information Center are LINCC's three newest venues for which cultural passes are available. Call the library to reserve a date to use the passes.
Check out cultural passes using your LINCC library card.
Cultural passes allow users free or reduced admission to area attractions. Estacada Library loans cultural passes for:
- World of Speed Museum
- Gilbert House Children's Museum
- End of the Oregon Trail
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Pittock Mansion
- Portland Art Museum
- Portland Japanese Garden