- Pokémon Scavenger HuntStop by the library on Saturday, July 30th from 1:00-3:00 for a Pokémon Scavenger Hunt. There will be lures set at our PokéStop at that time too! Catch some books while you catch them all!!2016-07-29 12:48:36
- Extra Summer Reading Event Aug. 10STORYTIME WITH THE RANGERS! Join Ranger Kevin from Milo McIver State Park for a story in the Flora Room. After, we will have an adventure outside the library and then make our own trail mix snack. This event is free and open to all ages.2016-07-28 10:41:13
- Three New Cultural Passes AvailableWilsonville's World of Speed Museum, Salem's Gilbert House Children's Museum and Oregon City's End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive and Visitor Information Center are LINCC's three newest venues for which cultural passes are available. Call the library to reserve a date to use the passes.
Check out cultural passes using your LINCC library card.
Cultural passes allow users free or reduced admission to area attractions. Estacada Library loans cultural passes for:
- World of Speed Museum
- Gilbert House Children's Museum
- End of the Oregon Trail
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Pittock Mansion
- Portland Art Museum
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Use your Credit or Debit Card at the Library
Now you can pay fines or make purchases at the library with your credit or debit card.
Use your card to pay for library fines, lost library items, Chapter 2 used book store sale merchandise, summer reading t-shirts, library tote bags, earbuds, computer thumb drives, dahlia sale tubers (during the May sale, of course!), and any item the library offers for sale. We are happy to finally be able to offer this service to our patrons, thanks to the efforts of your LINCC Network Office. Your county library network staff is always looking for ways to improve library service, in collaboration with your library staff at all Libraries in Clackamas County. Let us know what you think of this service! Comment cards are available at Estacada Library on the Circulation Desk.
- Computer Tutorials WednesdaysNeed to improve your computer skills? The library's one-on-one sessions let you work with a tutor on whatever computer questions you have or to learn basic skills.
Every Wednesday between 11 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. you can schedule a half-hour session to get help with whatever computer questions you have.
Topics can include:
Downloading eBooks and audiobooks from Library2Go and 3M Cloud Library
How to use email
Microsoft Word or other software programs
Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn)
Call the library at 503.630.8273 to reserve a time with our computer tutor.