- Library Holiday HoursThe library will close at 12 noon on Christmas Eve, Wednesday, December 24 and will be closed Christmas Day, Thursday, December 25.
We will resume normal business hours on Friday, December 26 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Library hours on New Year's Eve, Wednesday, December 31 are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and closed on Thursday, January 1.
We will resume normal business hours on Friday, January 2 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Estacada Library!2014-12-13 15:07:38
- Christmas for Kids Donations and Sign-up Now!Once again this year the library is participating in the Christmas for Kids program. Bring an unwrapped toy to the library for our tree in front of the fireplace and help a kid have a happy Christmas.
To sign up children for the program come to the library and complete an application (only a child's legal guardian can sign them up for this program).
Applications are available until Friday, December 19 at the library during regular business hours. Christmas for Kids is a program for children in Estacada and Eagle Creek.
Please contact Nancy Freeman at 503.630.3804 with any questions about this program.
People looking for Food Basket information should contact the Estacada Area Food Bank at 503.630.2888.
- LEGO Creativity Club, December. 20, 11 a.m. --1 p.m.Don't miss the December LEGO Creativity Club, where kids come to go wild making LEGO creations. We have plenty of bricks for you to build with and this month you will learn some techniques for building with Sci-Fi bricks! Bring a friend or a bunch of friends to see who can make the most amazing creation.
The LEGO club is open to all kids but kids under age 8 must have a parent or caregiver with them.
See you Saturday, Dec. 20 at 11 a.m. in the Estacada Library Flora Room.
This program is FREE and open to kids aged 12 and under.2014-11-21 10:27:41
- Noah Cotter Art Exhibit in Library
Art in the Library
Presented by Estacada Public Library & Estacada Area Arts Commission
"The Benefit of Hindsight: Works by Noah Cotter," is currently on display at the Library through January 2015. Cotter, an Estacada native, is the latest artist to receive an exhibition as part of the Art in the Library series, presented by the library and the Estacada Area Arts Commission.
This exhibit is FREE and open to the public during regular library hours. Some works are for sale. For more information contact the Library at 503.630.8273.
- Join Friends of the Estacada Public LibraryOur library now has a Friends group!
Friends of the Estacada Public Library is already planning events and projects to help promote and support our library.
You can get involved by 1) becoming a member 2) becoming a member AND volunteering.
Membership is only $10 a year for individuals and $15 for families.
Check out its Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/friendsoftheestacadalibrary.org