- Library Board Meeting July 30The Estacada Public Library Board of Trustees will meet on Thursday, July 30 at 5:30 p.m. in the library Flora Room.
The board will vote whether or not to recommend to City Council to allow the house on city property at 915 NW Wade St. to be moved to another location in the City of Estacada.
The meeting agenda is here.
- Meet Children's Book Author Martha Amick August 5Local author Martha Amick will be in the library's Flora Room on Wednesday, August 5 at 1:30 p.m. to read from her new kids' book
The Adventures of Sadie and Rose: Mia the Pony
This is a story time event for the whole family!
About the book:
Sadie loves ponies more than anything. She's willing to do chores while her sister plays to be able to get her own pony, MIa. Rose is Sadie's little sister, who can do much more than Sadie thinks she can.
The book is illustrated by local artist Nina Bradford.
Copies of the book will be for sale during the event. Don't miss the fun at this free summer reading event!2015-07-28 15:02:15
- Summer Reading Program--Keep on Reading!The Summer Reading season is underway!But just because sign-up time is over doesn't mean you have to stop reading.
Kids, teens and adults can bring in reading logs between now and August 31 and claim your prizes and raffle tickets.
Our last event for kids is Wednesday, July 29 at 1:30 with Henrik Bothe's wacky brand of physical comedy and juggling tricks.
Click on the link below for a SCHEDULE
- Founding Families Photography Exhibit
Philip Foster Farm on the Oregon Trail, in association with the Friends of Estacada Public Library and the Estacada Area Arts Commission presents Founding Families: Fostering Communithy in the Estacada Area.
This exhibit is a photographic history of early families in the Estacada area. The exhibit will run until September in the library. This exhibit celebrates the pioneering men, women and children who found a home and formed a community here in the 1800s and early 1900s.
For more information, call the library at 503-630-8273 or visit the web sites for the organizations below:
Philip Foster Farm
Estacada Area Arts Commission2015-01-06 11:31:13
- Join Friends of the Estacada Public LibraryOur library now has a Friends group!
Friends of the Estacada Public Library is already planning events and projects to help promote and support our library.
You can get involved by 1) becoming a member 2) becoming a member AND volunteering.
Membership is only $10 a year for individuals and $15 for families.
Check out its Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/friendsoftheestacadalibrary.org