- Two New Ways to Manage Your Library AccountNow LINCC library card holders can:
1. Select Forgot My PIN link from the pop-up window
2. Enter your library card number
3. Open your email account, select the email from the library and click on the link to reset your PIN
4. Enter new PIN and click Update
*Note: You must have a valid email address on file to be able to change your PIN.
- Change your PIN yourself, online--You can change your PIN at home any time or without being in the library. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your account at www.lincc.org under My Account.
2. Go to the Account Information tab and check the box for Enable My Checkout History
3. Click the Update button. From then onwards items you return will appear in the Checkout History section of your Checkouts tab.2015-03-18 17:35:07
- See your check-out history--If you've ever needed to remember what you've already checked out at the library, now you can save a list. Here are the steps:
- Art in the Library: Norma Piper January-May 2015
The Estacada Area Arts Commission, in partnership with the Estacada Public Library, is proud to announce the next show in the ongoing "Art in the Library" series.
Opening in mid-January is Norma Piper's "Heart and Soul." Norma, a long-time resident of Estacada, is well-known for using vivid color and expressive movement in her work. Norma's journey in art has taken her from sculpture to life drawing, printmaking and collage. Many of these media will be on exhibit during her show.
An opening reception will take place in the Estacada Library Flora Room at 7 p.m. on January 16, 2015, courtesy of the Friends of the Estacada Public Library. All are welcome to attend and enjoy viewing Norma's work.
Norma Piper's "Heart and Soul" will hang thru May 12, 2015.
For more information, call the library at 503-630-8273.2015-01-06 11:31:13
- Story Time Every WednesdayPre-school story time is back! Every Wednesday at 11 a.m. in the Flora Room
join Laurie for stories, songs and crafts created that help your children's early literacy skills.
Studies have repeatedly shown that children who are familiar with books and reading at an
early age will do better in school. Bring the family and join in the fun every week.
For more information call the library at 503.630.8273.
- Join Friends of the Estacada Public LibraryOur library now has a Friends group!
Friends of the Estacada Public Library is already planning events and projects to help promote and support our library.
You can get involved by 1) becoming a member 2) becoming a member AND volunteering.
Membership is only $10 a year for individuals and $15 for families.
Check out its Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/friendsoftheestacadalibrary.org
- Saturday Computer TutorialsThe library's long-running computer tutorials have expanded to two Saturdays a month.
Need to improve your computer skills? The library's weekly one-on-one sessions let you work with a tutor on whatever computer questions you have or to learn basic skills.
Every Wednesday between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and every other Saturday between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. you can schedule a half-hour session to get help with whatever computer questions you have.
Topics can include:
How to use email
Microsoft Word or other software programs
Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn)
eReaders (Kindle, Nook, iPad, downloadable eBooks)
Call the library at 503.630.8273 to reserve a time with our computer tutor.